Expert Advisor is based on correlation divergence between currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD.
With each new bar it analyzes correlation and if there is a very huge correlation divergence it opens double hedging position (long and short for EURUSD and GBPUSD). Then it closes long or short positions separately by specific profit level in USD (Target profit parameter) and the rest of positions (long or short) by specific loss level (Target loss parameter). As target profit level is higher than target loss level, with each trade set it gives profit. Each trade set is secured by loss threshold level.
The expert advisor should be launched on M15 timeframe of EURUSD chart.
- 18% of maximum equity drawdown for testing period of 11 month;
- +400% of profit for period of 11 month;
- Current market situation does not matter;
- Max. risk for each trade set no more than 20%;
- Auto money management system which controls parameters for target profit and loss levels, loss threshold and order volume in depends on current account balance, so you don’t need to manually set order volume and other parameters, EA automatically will set everything for you.
Here you can find an input parameters for Expert Advior. Attention! All parameters are optimized. Highly recommeded to use only default parameters.
- Correlation – correlation target decline by which order set will be opened;
- Condition – correlation condition bigger or lesser >= or <=
- Period – bar count period which are being analyzed for correlation;
- Log – true/false, whether current correlation should be logged in expert advisor logs.
- Second symbol – second symbol for analysis;
- Symbol 1 SELL – first symbol for Sell position;
- Symbol 2 SELL – second symbol for Sell position;
- Symbol 1 BUY – first symbol for Buy position;
- Symbol 2 BUY – second symbol for Sell position;
- MM_Mode – Money management mode, Auto/Manual. In ‘Auto’ mode – EA will automatically set the parameters below in depends on your account balance;
- Lot (Manual) – position volume, only for Manual MM_Mode;
- Target_Profit – target profit level in USD, only for Manual MM_Mode;
- Target_Loss – target loss level in USD, only for Manual MM_Mode;
- Max_Loss – loss threshold for opened positions in USD, only for Manual MM_Mode;
- Magin – magic code;
Here you can see backtesting results for period 01.10.2016 – 01.09.2017 with Auto_MM mode on M15 timeframe and starting deposit 1000 USD. Backtesting was performed with real market ticks by using testing method – “Every tick based on real ticks” in MetaTrader 5.
Backtesting showed very good results where only twice loss threshold was occurred.
Here you can see more detailed results data:
History Quality: n/a – means that testing method was used – “Every tick based on real ticks”. Same result would be if you trade on real trading account;